Monday, October 24, 2011

Absent

I apologize to all 3 of you who read this blog for my absence. I haven't given up just yet I've just been very very distracted. I got married!!! Therefore, the time I would normally have to sit down & write was taken up by planning & such. Plus the copious amounts of celebrating & what not. I promise to get back on this blog & post some really cool (at least I think they are cool) stuff as soon as I decompress from my honeymoon & second marriage in New York City. I'll explain, Kelly & I had a ceremony with family & close friends then a bad ass reception. However, since we live in Tennessee it's not as if its legal in anyway. Which isn't necessary to us seeing that we have been together for 10 years. We decided to take our honeymoon in NYC because we can eat & drink wonderful things but also because we can get married legally. Not as if it's going to change our status here in TN but it's political, no?

I'll be back soon.

4 comments:

Samantha Dugan said...

Amazing how life gets in the way of blogging right?!

Congratulations to you and Kelly again. We were truly honored to be there with you two.

Marlinee said...

Yay!

Michael Hughes said...

Sam- I can't express to you how much it meant to us both for you & Call-O to be there on our wedding day. So full of love.

Divers and Sundry said...

Congratulations!