Thursday, January 05, 2012

Post Holiday

In my line of work the holidays are BRUTAL to say the least. It is wonderful to have such a great job & to be so busy but needless to say it wears me out. However, I have found a remedy to the stress that builds up during the holidays. A really, really, really good massage. I know, its not as if this is earth shattering news but it had been about 8 or 9 years since I had one. Working on my feet on terrazzo can be murder. I found a great masseuse that not only listened to what I said but also listened to my body. He worked out every little knot every ball of stress & every pool of tensity. Do yourselves a favor & make an appointment with this man. Tell him Michael Hughes sent you. Relax Revive Restore Massage Therapy Jon Michael Livaudais, LMT 901.270.3255

No comments: